is a third party website that is not affiliated with any government agencies. The services we provide are available for free in the official sites or local offices. You can purchase and download our guide and resources for $22.95, which contains vital information in order to perform any DMV service and receive a free $25 gas rebate and other added benefits. By continuing to use our website, you accept our Terms and Conditions and Privacy Policy.

Replace License

Drivers who have a lost drivers license or a stolen drivers license must notify the Arkansas Office of Driver Services at their earliest convenience. However, before making your way to a nearby branch to get a drivers license copy, be mindful to file a police report of the incident with your local law enforcement authorities.

Report a Stolen Drivers License

If your drivers license has been lost, stolen or misplaced, make sure to notify the proper authorities by visiting a police station in your area. After filing a police report, bring a copy of this crucial document with you to a driver licensing office. With your information in the system, you can reduce the chances of identity theft or fraudulent activity on your DMV records.

Replace a Drivers License in Person

The state of Arkansas makes it mandatory to complete a drivers license replacement at a Revenue Office. Find one in your area by visiting the DFA Counties and Regions page. Select the county you reside in to see office information, including daytime phone numbers. Additional details such as the office manager's name and email, may also be available for your convenience.

When requesting a duplicate drivers license, a vehicle driver must present proof of identity: either one primary document or two secondary documents will be accepted.

Examples include:

Primary items

Note: If submitting your U.S. Certificate of Birth, keep in mind that only an original or certified copy will be accepted. Additionally, your birth certificate must also contain a raised seal and issuance by either the Bureau of Vital Statistics of State Board of Health.

Secondary items

Note: If you are under the age of 18, a parent or guardian must be physically accompany you to a DMV office in order to complete an affidavit. This affidavit must be certified or notarized in order to be deemed valid.

If you do not have your Social Security Number on file, you will also need to present proof of your Social Security card or a W-2 tax form. The standard fee for a drivers license copy is $10. Bear in mind that this amount may vary without notice.

Out-of-state residents

AR residents who are currently out of state should contact the Arkansas Department of Finance and Administration (DFA) - Office of Driver Services for further information about their individual case. You can reach the Office of Driver Services by calling 501-371-5581, or sending a fax to 501-682-7688.