Obtain Your Road Advisors Guide

Welcome to MyDriverLicenses.org. Find all of the information you need to perform any drivers license process all in one place. It does not matter whether you are applying to obtain your first license to drive or if you are updating or renewing a long-held driving license. The information provided on our website will help you to complete any driver's license-related transaction, from changing the name or address on your license to reinstating your suspended credential. The all-encompassing Road Guide and value-added forms and checklists have all the details you need to complete your vital driver license procedures in the quickest way possible. Just fill out our simple digital form below to get started.

Change Address on Driver License Guide for Missouri

online assistance services

Changing your address in Missouri

If you recently moved to the state of Missouri, or relocated to a new address within Missouri, you will need to file an address change. The first step in the change of address process is updating your address with the United States Postal Service. Once you have visited a post office in Missouri to change your address, you can then proceed with changing the address on your Missouri drivers license, which is the first step to ensuring all your credentials reflect your address change. If your current address does not match the address printed on your drivers license or ID card, you may face a fine or a penalty if you are pulled over in Missouri. Schedule a {DMV-C} visit in order to update your contact information as soon as possible. To expedite the drivers license address change process, bring proof of your new address to the Missouri {DMV-C}, along with your current ID. Once you have updated your {DMV-C} address change, contact your auto insurance provider, as your car insurance rate may need an adjustment.

The Road Advisors Guide has each and every single detail in order to help you change your drivers license address. Downloading the Road Advisors Guide is easy and simple. Click here to continue.

change your address

Change Address on License

Do you need to change your address on your Missouri drivers license? We've collected all the information you need to expedite and simplify the process. Before you file an address change by mail or by visiting a local {DMV-C} office, you can easily find the answers you're looking for within our Road Advisors Guide. Click "Get Started" below to get comprehensive application assistance for all the {DMV-C}'s services.

MyDriverLicenses.org is a third party website that is not affiliated with any government agencies. The services we provide are available for free in the official sites or local offices. You can purchase and download our guide and resources for $22.95, which contains vital information in order to perform any DMV service and receive a free $25 gas rebate and other added benefits. By continuing to use our website, you accept our Terms and Conditions and Privacy Policy.

Change Address on License

If you have recently moved to or within the state of Missouri, you must notify the MO Department of Revenue of your new residence. The good news is that the DOR allows you to submit an address change request in three ways: in person, online or by mail. Take a look at the sections below to see which address changing method is best for you.

How to Change Address on Drivers Licenses in Person

The first option to consider when submitting an official address change to the Missouri Department of Revenue is to visit a local driver license office. All you need to do is fill out the Address Change Request form and hand it in to a DOR examiner, who will update your records with the Department of Revenue.

However, in order to obtain an updated Missouri drivers license, you will have to go through the separate process of applying for a drivers license replacement, which you can do right after you update your address at the office.

How to Change Address on Drivers Licenses Online

Probably the most convenient method for submitting your address change forms is by going online to the Missouri DOR's Address Change Request page. On this page, you will be asked to provide all of the following information:

  • Your full name
  • The last four digits of your Social Security Number
  • Your phone number
  • Your email address
  • Your full old address
  • Your complete new address

Once you have provided all of the above information, you must decide what records you would like to have updated. Simply click the ones that apply. Finally, click the button at the bottom to submit your Missouri address change request. This will update your DOR records, but it will not send you updated documents.

How to Change Address on Drivers Licenses by Mail/Email

Another option you have for performing an MO motor vehicle change of address is to submit your request by mail. To do so, fill out a Missouri Department of Revenue Address Change Request form and mail it to the following address:

Missouri Department of Revenue
P.O. Box 100
Jefferson City, MO 65105-0100

Otherwise, you can complete this same DMV address change form and send it to the Missouri DOR by emailing it to the following address: dormail@dor.mo.gov.

Note: Just like the previous two methods mentioned, this address change request will not get you updated driving documents. It will only update your records with the DOR.

How to Apply for a Drivers License Replacement

After you have updated your address on the Missouri DOR's records, you can take the steps to obtain a duplicate drivers license. Unfortunately, this process can only be done in person. Simply visit your local driver license office with the following:

  • Proof of your name, date of birth and place of birth, such as a:
    • Birth certificate
    • US passport
  • Proof of your Social Security Number, such as a:
    • Social Security card
    • W-2 form
  • Proof of your Missouri residential address, such as a:
    • Utility bill
    • Bank statement
  • Payment for the Missouri drivers license copy